It’s been well over a year since I updated my original laminated list of ten, so I thought I’d join in on this week’s Girl Talk Thursday where the theme is a list of . . . five. Five, you say? Bloody hell! How to narrow it down to just five?
Here goes nothing and a couple of new entries . . .
1. Jon Hamm . . . I swoon over him every Sunday evening! Said to be bringing gentlemen back, I think he needs absolutely no explanation — have you seen Mad Men yet?
2. Eric Bana . . . he had me as the brooding librarian with a rare genetic time traveling anomaly in the Time Traveler’s Wife and now I can’t wait to see more of him. Not that there is much more of him that can be seen — hehe! I was pleasantly surprised to learn he started his career as a stand up comedian . . . a hunk who can make you laugh too! How great is that?
3. Patrick Dempsey . . . this was really a toss up between Mr. Dempsey or John Cusack. Both are crushes I’ve had since my teen years, but McDreamy won out really just because I get to see him on more regular basis — the fire can be stoked more often so to speak! Ahem, I’ll move on . . .
4. Clive Owen . . . I love a bit of Clive, I do. Those eyes . . . *sigh*
5. Ewan McGregor . . . no list would be complete without Ewan McGregor. He’s a cheeky, funny chappy who is just adorable and Scottish to boot!
Okay, I think I need to go and take a shower now. If you decide to participate and make your list public, head on over to Girl Talk Thursday and let me know too so I can visit your list.